Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pune -India [8th July 2010]

A Sharing Session in Pune, India

It was another great experience for me on my recent trip to India.
Much heart-felt moments and growth in Wisdom.
I want to Thank Steven T. for a heart2heart sharing with me and his wise words on the mirror vs window philosophy and also the reminder that all things are made possible when the human relationship and human factor is in place. Thank you Teacher Steven!

The meeting in Pune was a success!
I was grateful to be given time to share during the session.
Frankly speaking, i did not give my best of speech because of the torn and tear that both my body and mind had taken in earlier on the trip but i had with me the best crowd ever!
I wish i could have presented even better having received those warm response.
To the team in Pune: All the best in your future undertakings.


No comments:

Post a Comment