Sunday, November 14, 2010

Its 20th November Again!



Wow, when they told me that time flies like speed of light after your 25th birthday, i really have to agree.
Last year's BDay bash "is" still such a vivid memory but hey, its only another 5 more days again.
With a great and prosperous year behind, i think its time to start thinking and planning on greater heights.
Hey, I'm 26 already and the dream of retiring rich at age 45 is still a very reasonable goal.

As i define to Rei earlier this week, my new definition of rich is when Louis Vutton-Mont Blanc sent u invites to their premier launching, when Bank and other financial institutions gives u absolutely no T&c credit to spend, when offers comes knocking at your door without u even having to even step out of the house. When i start seeing myself on magazine covers, that is when i know, i can opt for retirement. hahaha.

Next year looking good, as long as my health keeps up and God willing, I see an even greater year for development. some of the long anticipated projects are starting to build up.

^^v keeping fingers crossed.

2010 ending soon. Boy, I just love the Autumns and Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment