Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Driving in Malaysia - Gosh!!


OMG, its really a torture to make it thru the traffic after 4pm!
it took me almost an hour just to get out of the smart tunnel, hop onto the east-west link and reach Tmn.Connaught, Cheras. Now i am stuck here in Cheras because it just seems like mission impossible for me to get back to Rawang before 8pm.
Instead of putting myself thru some torrid time, pressure rising moments and to avoid having some of my blood cells to die pointlessly due to anger, i opt to just park my car in Leisure Mall and go for a cup of my Favorite Soy Latte.

My question is: what is wrong with these people in Malaysia?

A horrible thought flash through my mind when a white toyota car just cut right through in front of me just now.
"I could picture myself returning him a favor and knock his car INTENTIONALLY, hopefully to make sure that i run his car down properly. Both of us get off the car, i take the steering lock and knock him flat."
Then again, i realize that why do i put myself alongside the classes of these mindless and utterly uncivilized faggots..

Well, if there is something i miss about the States, its driving within a much more civilized community...^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment